May 03, 2011

Writer's Block

It's day three of this whole daily blog thing, I am starting to realize that it is a much harder task than I anticipated, when I first started off this journey. I am on day three and I have a writer's block. I don't have anything to say today really. I could talk about the weather, but that's what I did yesterday, I can tell you a little bit about myself, but that's what I did the day before. So, what more is there to say?

A lot, I would think. I just don't know where to begin or what to start with. I could write pages upon pages about all the ideas I have buzzing in my brain right now. Ranging anywhere from homemade home decor I've seen tutorials for online, to maybe starting an online store selling craft supplies like fabric and ribbon and buttons, to the dress, sweatshirt and baby dress I am working on simultaneously. That's another thing I tend to do, more than one thing at a time, I usually prefer to keep a list of things to do, so I can check them off as I get done, and so I know there is always a next project, wether that be at home or at work, I like to keep busy and have something to do.

Always hoping I won't drown in the process.

No comments: