November 09, 2011

Time.

One week can turn your life upside down.

It all happened in a matter of seconds really. Only a few little words and my life was over. Life as I knew it, anyways. At that moment I knew that I had to start living the life I'd imagined. Worth it in every way. Renewed commitment every day. And with all the risk it entails.

entail
verb |enˈtāl| [ with obj. ]1 involve (something) as a necessary or inevitable part or consequence: a situation that entails considerable risks.
Necessary risk. I like the idea of that.
commitment |kəˈmitmənt|
noun1 the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.: the company'scommitment to quality.a pledge or undertaking: I cannot make such a commitment at the moment.2 (usu. commitments) an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action:business commitments | young people delay major commitments including marriage and children.

No comments: